Advantages of PVC irrigation pipes:
1. The flow resistance is small, the roughness is 0.008-0.009, the water delivery capacity is 20% higher than that of cast iron pipes, and the concrete pipe is 40% higher
2. High tensile strength, the tensile strength at 23℃ is not less than 45MPA
3. Good compression resistance, no cracking when pressed to 1/2 of the outer diameter, good mechanical properties
4. Light weight and convenient shipment. The specific gravity of PVC-U pipe is only 1/5 of steel cast iron pipe and 1/2 of concrete. The weight of the pipe is about the same specification and length of ductile graphite.
1/4 of cast iron pipe, 1/10 of concrete, low transportation cost 1/2-1/3.
5. The pipes are hygienic and non-toxic, flow without secondary pollution, and will not cause secondary pollution to water quality; the service life of irrigation pipes is not less than 50 years under stable temperature and pressure.