1. Economical: The comprehensive cost of HDPE pipe and PVC pipe is relatively low, and the service life is longer.
2. Corrosion resistance: HDPE pipe has strong corrosion resistance and can withstand a variety of chemical substances in the soil; PVC pipe is relatively weak.
3. Connection method: HDPE pipe connection adopts butt fusion, electric fusion, flange connection, etc. PVC pipes and fittings are connected with adhesives, expansion joints, socket joints, etc.
4. Adaptation temperature: HDPE pipe temperature adaptability range can reach -60℃～40℃, high temperature resistance, strong UV resistance, PVC pipe temperature adaptability range is smaller than HDPE pipe
5. Hygiene: HDPE pipe is safe, non-toxic, non-irritating, and less harmful to the human body and the environment; PVC pipe waste pipe will release a large amount of heavy metal smoke and pollute the environment.
6. Impact resistance: HDPE pipe has good toughness, high strength and good impact resistance; PVC pipe is easy to crack under the impact of hard objects, and its fracture resistance to external forces is poor.
7. Flexibility: HDPE pipe is not easy to break when it is suitable for a variety of terrain and uneven settlement; PVC pipe has relatively weak flexibility.
8. Uses: HDPE pipes are generally used in outdoor projects; PVC pipes are generally used in indoors.