1. For outdoor paving and areas exposed to sunlight, covering measures are recommended.
2. Buried HDPE water supply pipelines, DN110 pipelines can be installed slightly in a serpentine shape in summer. DN110 pipelines have sufficient soil resistance and can withstand thermal stress. There is no need for embedded pipe length: in winter, there is no need for embedded pipes. long.
3. When installing HDPE pipes, if the actual operating room space is very small (such as pipeline wells, ceiling construction, etc.), electrofusion interface methods should be used.
4. When connecting butt fusion sockets, the heating temperature should not be too high or too long, and the temperature should be controlled at 210±10℃, otherwise it will cause too much squeeze in the parts and reduce the inner diameter of the pressure test; The pipe fittings or pipe joints should be cleaned and tidy when inserting, otherwise it will cause the socket to loosen and seepage. In addition, pay attention to the viewing angle and orientation of the pipe fittings to prevent them from causing rework.
5. When connecting the butt fusion, the specified working voltage is between 200~220V. If the working voltage is too high, it will cause the heating plate temperature to be too high and the working voltage to be too low, then the docking machine cannot work normally: maintain it when docking Align the joints, otherwise it will lead to insufficient butt joint area, insufficient compressive strength of welds, and improper coiling; when the heating plate is heated, the pipe connection is not clean and tidy, or the heating plate has impurities such as oil and sand. Causes the joint to loosen and seepage; the heating time should be controlled well, the heating time is short, and the pipe heat absorption time is insufficient, which will cause the welding joint to be too small. The heating time is too long, which will lead to the welding joint. weld.