1. HDPE pipe has good flexibility, the pipe can be coiled, so that the number of joints in the pipe network can be reduced, and it can be laid in a snake way, easily bypassing obstacles, and further reducing the number of joints.
2. HDPE gas pipe is a thermoplastic material, which can be processed and formed many times, which facilitates the connection of hot melt and electric melt.
3. PE pipe has good impact resistance and high elongation at break, and experience has proved that it can resist the impact of natural disasters such as earthquakes.
4. It has good air tightness, low gas permeability, strong air tightness, and no leakage.
5. HDPE gas pipe is suitable for laying buried pipes in gas pipeline engineering, not suitable for open-air exposed pipe use.
6. HDPE pipe not only has long-term compressive strength, but also has slow stress crack growth resistance, fast stress propagation resistance and excellent anti-hanging performance. It is one of the pipelines for the construction of the national gas distribution network.
7. HDPE pipe series products are environmentally friendly and energy-saving. They are produced with polyethylene gas materials. The polyethylene raw materials only contain two elements of carbon and hydrogen, which are harmless to the environment, green and environmentally friendly, and have smooth inner walls. The circulation capacity is large, effectively reducing the loss in the conveying process.
8. Strong toughness, good product flexibility, and excellent impact resistance. The pipeline is deformed by external shocks without affecting the operation of the pipeline, and can be restored, which can realize the joint action of the pipeline and the soil, and effective pipeline safety.
9. Corrosion resistance, high corrosion resistance, the pipeline is not corroded by external acid, alkali and salt.
10. There is no scaling on the inner wall, and the connection is safe and reliable. It adopts hot-melt butt or electric-melt connection to form a homogeneous connection system, and the connection is tight.
11. HDPE gas pipe construction is convenient, low temperature resistance: good low temperature impact resistance, it can be used safely in the temperature range of -20℃～40℃, and construction in winter will not be affected.
12. Easy to connect; the weight of the pipe is light, which reduces the labor intensity of construction, effectively shortens the construction period and reduces the construction cost.
13. HDPE gas pipe is mainly used in natural gas transmission and distribution, liquefied petroleum transmission and distribution, artificial gas transmission and distribution, chemical industry, papermaking, medicine and other industrial fields.