Application range of HDPE power conduit:
HDPE conduit is made of high quality high density polyethylene resin with appropriate auxiliary agent. This product has the corrosion resistant, anti-aging, impact resistance, high mechanical strength, long service life, good insulation, can be widely used in land protection in areas such as high voltage cable, street lamps, suitable for excavation or trenchless technology for construction of power cable protection engineering, can effectively guarantee the reliability of the electric power network, reduce the failure rate.
Advantages of HDPE power conduit:
1. Excellent physical properties. Made of high quality high density polyethylene raw material, has good rigidity, strength, but also has good flexibility.
2. Corrosion resistance, long service life. Resistant to a variety of chemical media, not affected by soil corrosion.
3. Good electrical insulation performance. Buried pipe life of more than 50 years, safe and reliable line operation.
4. Good toughness and deflection. Good shock resistance, small caliber pipe can be bent arbitrarily, smooth pipe wall, small friction coefficient.
5. Small caliber pipe can be used in the form of coil pipe, long pipe section, less joints, easy installation.
6. The pipes can be made of various colors to distinguish them.
7. Excellent impact resistance at low temperature. The low temperature embrittlement temperature of HDPE is extremely low, and there will be no pipe fracture during construction in winter.
8. Good wear resistance. The wear resistance of PE pipe is 4 times that of other metal pipe.