HDPE Electrofusion Fittings are connected by fusion, and the interface strength is higher than the pipe itself.
PE fittings can be reused, fully in line with the advocacy of efficient environmental protection.
1. Non-toxic, hygienic: PE pipe fittings are non-toxic and odorless. After strict health monitoring, they are green building materials and never produce scale, which can effectively improve water quality.
2. Corrosion resistance: PE is an inert material that is resistant to various chemical media.
3. High toughness: The elongation at break of PE pipe fittings is generally above 500%. . For the uneven settlement of the foundation, 4. it has strong adaptability and good seismic performance.
5. Excellent resistance to rapid crack propagation (RCP).
6. Excellent flexibility and scratch resistance.
7. Good wear resistance, low wall friction coefficient, small flow resistance, strong conveying capacity.
8. Very convenient construction and installation.
9. Low system cost and reduced maintenance costs can greatly reduce project costs.
10. Long service life: The buried PE pipe fittings are used normally for more than 70 years.