Puhui can supply various sizes HDPE butt welding fittings from DN75mm to DN630mm.
HDPE butt fusion fittings include: flange, equal tee, reducer tee, ball valve, coupling, elbow 45 degrees, Elbow 90 degrees and so on. Can be customized according to requirements, our HDPE fittings are high quality new and unused PE80 or PE100 raw materials, mainly used in HDPE water, oil and gas piping systems.
HDPE butt fusion fittings are fully compliant with ISO4427/AS/NZS 4130/BS EN 12201/SABS standards.Puhui extensive range of fabricated fittings includes:
1. HDPE Pipes. Pressure rating: SDR33-SDR6.3, with size from DN12mm-1800mm
2. HDPE Butt Fusion fittings. Pressure rating: SDR17-SDR11, with size from DN63mm-630mm
3. HDPE Electrofusion fittings. Pressure rating: SDR17-SDR11, with size from DN20mm-630mm
4. HDPE fabricated fittings. Pressure rating: SDR26-SDR7.4, with size from DN20mm-1600mm
5. PP Compression fittings. Pressure rating: PN10 and PN16, with size from DN20mm-110mm
6. HDPE Special customized fittings. Pressure rating: SDR26-SDR7.4, with size from DN110mm-1600mm
HDPE Butt Fusion Fittings are connected by fusion, and the interface strength is higher than the pipe itself.
PE fittings can be reused, fully in line with the advocacy of efficient environmental protection.
1. Non-toxic, hygienic: PE pipe fittings are non-toxic and odorless. After strict health monitoring, they are green building materials and never produce scale, which can effectively improve water quality.
2. Corrosion resistance: PE is an inert material that is resistant to various chemical media.
3. High toughness: The elongation at break of PE pipe fittings is generally above 500%. . For the uneven settlement of the foundation, 4. it has strong adaptability and good seismic performance.
5. Excellent resistance to rapid crack propagation (RCP).
6. Excellent flexibility and scratch resistance.
7. Good wear resistance, low wall friction coefficient, small flow resistance, strong conveying capacity.
8. Very convenient construction and installation.
9. Low system cost and reduced maintenance costs can greatly reduce project costs.
10. Long service life: The buried PE pipe fittings are used normally for more than 70 years.